Who We Help: Small Business
As an owner-operated business you are forced to wear many different hats. There simply isn’t enough revenue to fund hiring executives in “non-revenue” generating areas like accounting. For this reason alone, Controller or CFO duties are often carried out either by a founder with limited financial experience or by someone who doesn’t have sufficient time to devote to the duties the job entails.
Partnering with Lavin Group will not only provide you the experience and skills of a seasoned Controller/CFO. We will also be able to handle all back office accounting related tasks.
-How we help-
- Manage your accounting system
- Handle your billing and accounts receivable process, including creation of invoices and recording activity in your accounting system.
- Manage your accounts payable process, including electronic bill pay and approval as well as timing your payments to maximize your cash flow
- Record all journal entry transactions, including any necessary adjusting entries as needed
- Monthly reconciliation of your bank and credit card accounts.
- Administration of your payroll, including all necessary filings, journal entries, and annual W-2′s and 1099′s.
- Manage your cash flows, including analysis of future cash flows and timing of payments
- Monthly creation of financial reporting customized to your needs
- Assist with annual budgets and projections to help determine funding needed